The security of your deposit is of the utmost importance to us when selecting banks to cooperate with. For this reason, we only cooperate with banks which:
- have a full banking licence granted by their national supervisory authority
- are subject to a national deposit guarantee scheme
- are key players on the local market
- have a long history on the local market
- employ a significant number of people
- have strong capital base and stable future prospects
Although, we only cooperate with stable banks, we cannot rule out the possibility of a bank folding. In the unlikely event of this happening the deposit guarantee scheme of the respective country will provide compensation up to a certain amount per bank and per customer. If this occurs, we will keep you fully informed and support you during the recovery process.