ANZ Royal

ANZ Royal

4%

interest per annum

monthly

payment of interest

NO

deposit guarantee

6-12 mo.

duration

allowed

early withdrawal

EURUSDGBP

term deposit currencies

Interested in opening a term deposit with ANZ Royal?
Register for early access. It's completely free.

Get early access

First 1000 users will receive $500 to try us.

ANZ Royal

About ANZ Royal

billions USD

Assets

thousands of

Clients

of

Employees

2005

year of

Founding

Rating

Moody's

Aa3

High safety

ANZ Royal has been in Cambodia since September 2005. The bank is a joint venture between Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ), one of the largest banks in the world, and the Royal Group of Companies (RGC), one of Cambodia’s largest conglomerates. ANZ holds 55% of ANZ Royal; the remaining 45% is owned by RGC. ANZ Royal has revolutionised the Cambodian financial market since its opening, providing a wide range of functionality for Cambodian’s banking experiences.

Cambodia

Cambodia

View more banks from Cambodia here.